I haven’t updated with anything in awhile. Sorry, life has been nuts. I got my Nail Art Society subscription package and I really loved it this month. Here is what I got:
We received 6 KISS items plus some inserts on how to use them with suggestions and inspiration for pretty manicures.
- KISS Nail Dress in KDS02 (neon polka dots)
- KISS Nail Artist Flat Stickers (flowers and vines)
- KISS Nail Artist 3D Charms with glue (bows, butterflies, hearts,etc)
- KISS Nail Artist Paint and Stencil Set (orange, yellow and purple glitter)
- KISS Nail Dress in KDS15 (black with gold dot swirls)
- KISS Marbleizing Pen and Polish (3 purples)
I was very pleased with my items this month, especially the marbleizing pen/polish. I hadn’t tried those yet. My daughter squeed at the neon nail dress and promptly begged for them.
Interested in trying Nail Art Society? Visit their site.