I have been enjoying some beauty subscriptions. They are wonderful because you can try some high end products without the cost of purchasing the full size item. Since I have had a couple of questions I figured I would post more information on this page for people to find. I do update this page regularly. If you don’t see something that was here before it is because I can no longer recommend the subscription.
Monthly Beauty Subscriptions: These are shipped once a month.
- Beauty Army: $12 per month gets you up to 6 beauty samples each month. You get to choose the samples. Brands include CellCeuticals, NYX, Youngblood and SheaTerra. They currently ship to the US and it’s territories only.*
- Beauty Bar Sample Society: $15 per month gets you “5 deluxe-sized samples from beauty brands like Murad, Stila, and Bond No. 9. A $15 gift code to redeem on a $50 purchase – when any product from the brands you’ve sampled is included in your order.” They currently ship to the US only. Refer-a-Friend Code: ANGE986286
- Beauty Box 5: $12 per month gets you 4-5 samples from brands like Blinc, Everyday Minerals and Becca. They currently ship to the US and Canada.
- BirchBox: $10 per month gets you 4-6 deluxe, mini or full size beauty product from brands like Ahava, Eyeko, Dior, and Benefit. There is a wait list for this subscription. They currently ship to the US and it’s territories only.*
- Glossybox: $21 per month gets you “5 luxury travel-sized beauty products” from brands like Burberry, Cargo and O.P.I. This site ships to the US only. They have separate sites for Austria, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Netherlands, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Poland, Italy, Brazil, Spain, China, Japan, and Taiwan.*
- Goodebox: $16 per month gets you 6 trial sized products from brands like Revolution, Benecos, and Natural Vitality. They currently ship to United States, its territories, and APO boxes.
- Ipsy: $10 per month gets you 4 to 5 full size or deluxe size samples from brands like Urban Decay, Philosophy, and NYX. They ship to United States, its territories, PO Boxes, and APO, DPO and FPO boxes.
- Starbox: $15 per month plus $2.68 shipping gets you 3-4 full size Starlooks makeup products. They currently ship worldwide but if you are outside of the US you may pay extra shipping.
Monthly Nail Polish Subscriptions: These are shipped once a month.
- Julep: $24.99 per month gets you 2 polishes plus one other item such as pedicure cream, an extra polish or other nail items. They ship to United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, and Canada.
- SquareHue: $19.99 per month gets you 3 full size Square Hue polishes. All polishes are “3 free” which means no DBP, Formaldehyde or Toluene plus none of them contain camphor. Not tested on animals. You can suspend or pause your account at any time. Perk: A portion of each subscription is donated to charity.
Monthly Food Subscriptions: These are shipped once a month.
- Conscious Box: $9.95-$19.95 per month gets you a box of sustainable, eco-friendly foods. They have vegan and gluten-free boxes available as well.
- Graze: $6 per week gets you 4 delicious, healthy snacks each week based on your preferences. You can change how often you receive the boxes. You can see possible snacks ahead of time and rate them, making it possible to avoid snacks you definitely do not want. They have a referral system.
- Love With Food: $10 per month will get you 8 or more gourmet foods delivered to their door monthly. They have a points rewards system.
Monthly Pet Subscriptions: These are shipped once a month.
- Bark Box: $29 per month gets you a box with four or more carefully selected products for your dog including anything from bones and treats to shampoos, leashes and innovative new gadgets!
Monthly Miscellaneous Subscriptions: These are shipped once a month.
- Eco-Emi: $15 per months gets you “five to ten samples of natural, organic, green, eco-friendly, cruelty free, vegan, vegetarian or Fair Trade products”. They have all sorts of items like beauty, food, and household. They currently ship to the US and also internationally at an extra added cost.
- Pop Sugar Must Have Bag: $35 per month. “Each box will include a variety of full-size products worth over $100”. Those items can be munchies, accessories (like scarves), beauty products, etc. They currently only ship to the USA.
Quarterly Beauty Subscriptions: These are shipped once per quarter (every 3 months).
- Beauty Fix: $49.99 gets you 8 deluxe or full size items from brands like Jane Iredale, Vichy, and Kinerase.They currently ship to the US only.
- New Beauty Test Tube: $29.95 gets you multiple (usually 7 or 8) deluxe or full size products from brands like Dr. Brandt, Philosophy, and Smashbox. They currently ship in the US only.
- QVC Test Tube: $29.95 gets you multiple (usually 7 or 8) deluxe or full size products from brands like Algenist, Mally and Josie Maran. They currently ship in the US only.
Disclaimer: This information is gathered specifically from the sites listed. My subscriptions change from month to month. You can see my reviews on my regular blog pages. Subscriptions marked with an (*) contain my referral link.