Last month I purchased some stuff from Ulta. I even took pictures and everything and then forgot to post it. Silly me. I bought a foundation and eyeliner. I received a gift with purchase which included the bag and it’s contents. Anyway, here is what I got.
This is Ulta Fabulous Face Natural Finish Foundation in Nude Beige. I swatched it on my arm so you could see the color better. The formula is ok. It’s not my favorite but it’s not bad. I put it away to use for a backup.
This is Ulta Automatic Eyeliner in Teal Blue. I am such a sucker for this sort of blue with a touch of green. Definitely glad I bought this.
These are the samples I received with my order. The Taylor Swift Wonderstruck was pretty nice. It was very, very fruity. It smelled a lot like a berry pie. I don’t normally wear fruit scents but it was still nice. Laura Geller Spackle: haven’t tried this yet. Benefit Hello Flawless: haven’t tried this yet either.
This is the bag my gift with purchase came in. I got the Mystic Collection. It flips open and unzips. It’s a really cute bag.
Here is what was in the bag:
- Ulta Instant Nourish Facial Moisturizer: Your average moisturizer, works ok, good size for a purse.
- Ulta Lipcolor in Goodyear for Wine: This lipstick is really pretty. I am a sucker for reds and dark berries. This is something I will definitely use. (swatch below)
- Two Ulta Quads: The colors are pretty on these but they are only so so as far as pigmentation goes. I will probably give these to my daughters.
- Ulta Polish in Femme Fatale: This is a nice burgundy color, perfect for fall. The formula is ok.
- Ulta Blush in Adore: This is a medium brown with a hint of pink. Once again, a nice color for fall.
- Ulta Super Shiny Lipgloss in Stellar: This is a nice light color for fall when you want a more subtle look. No flavor, no scent.
- Ulta Dual Ended Liner in Dark Brown and Black: I haven’t tried this yet because I rarely use pencils anymore.
- Ulta Legendary Lengths Mascara in black: This is a pretty nice mascara. It wasn’t clumpy at all and didn’t bother my eyes.
- Three Ulta Brushes: These were only ok. They aren’t as good as the brushes I am used to using. I passed them onto my little girls.
Now for a couple of swatches. The lipgloss is on the left with the lipstick on the right.
So what do you think? I was only so so about this haul. I got most of it free so that’s ok. I really like the lippies and the teal liner a lot. Ciao for now!